Happy All Saints Day!
Happy Old Hallows Day!
Doesn’t matter which moniker you prefer, or perhaps, I should say…
HAPPY NATIONAL NOVEL WRITING MONTH!
For the entire month of November, I will be participating in NaNoWriMo(short for National Novel Writing Month, yes, it sound likes adults communicating with a newborn. I didn’t call it that, so don’t blame me). Within the next 30 days, I will be writing my novel, and for those interested, about 50,000 or 1667 words per day.
That’s a LOT of words…Hope the dictionary has enough in it.
So, I have but one smallish request….please be kind to this poor coffee chugging, sleep deprived writer. Why? I can give you 5 good reasons….
5 Reasons to be nice to me during NaNoWriMo
- Mean people end up as characters in my novel who may or may not be eaten by zombies. Are you willing to risk that?
- I’m switching decades from my 20s to my 30s. You wouldn’t be mean to an old lady, right?
- Writers don’t keep secrets well. So, unless you want that thing you did to be in a plot line , then be kind.
- “Vengeance cometh from the tip of a pen” is in the Bible. Well, I can’t give you a chapter and verse, but the “th” totally makes it KJV worthy.
- Be Thankful I’m writing the 50,000 words and not you!